Wednesday 13 September 2017

I am in a bit of a quandary

Here is the situation I have been debating all day.

Should my next posts be on setting up the Radioddity GD-77 to show how to:

Set it up using an example DMR repeater. and set it up for example analogue repeaters ?

Or

Should I continue the D-Star series to show how to configure your radio to work with a DV4mini ?

Or

Should I continue with the setting up of the GD-77 with DMR and analogue repeaters. Then do a couple or so posts on the DV4mini, one using the DV4mini for D-Star and then one about setting up the GD-77 for use with the DV4mini in DMR mode ?

Now my current thinking is that if I continue with the GD-77 series, and then move onto the DV4mini series. The concepts will make more sense and it will make for a more contiguous flow to the whole series of posts.

I am probably just talking to myself at this point, but on the off chance that anybody is actually reading my blog posts (yes I know I am just dreaming that anyone has even found this blog and that there is even a smaller chance that any of those people are reading any of it) I would appreciate your input on this and for that matter any comments on the blog and maybe even subjects you would like me to cover. I do have a couple of ideas in the pipeline that I am working on but I really would appreciate any input you may have.

Until next time.
73's Paul
M0CNL

No comments:

Post a Comment